The 4 highest prices ever paid for a Co-Op.
Five of the top 10 prices ever paid for a Co-Op.
Forty percent of the top 50 prices ever paid for a Co-Op.
The 2 highest prices ever paid for a non-new development Resale Condo.
Twenty-four percent of the top 50 prices ever paid for a Condo.
Important Residential Properties is the most influential publication of its kind nationwide. In New York City, this monthly periodical is distributed in the Sunday New York Times for home delivery and on newsstands.
Throughout the year, Important Residential Properties reaches an extensive audience in other major publications including The Wall Street Journal and others. Each month, the digital version reaches a vast global audience.
You will have the benefit of beautiful digital & print full color marketing materials including property show sheets and Important Property Brochures.
Prominent and regular print advertising, under the distinguished Brown Harris Stevens brand, in such publications as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Brownstoner, and others.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is the home of the world’s market-leading independent esidential brokerages in over 70 countries, with 565 firms and 130,000 sales associates producing over 1.1 million transactions valued at $372 billion annually.
• Tailor and implement an efficient marketing strategy to expose your property to the largest number of qualified purchasers in NYC, North America and around the world with high quality print and digital marketing materials
• Public Relations – With your review and approval, our BHS’s Senior
VP of Communication will insure your property receives the media
exposures it deserves
• Social Media - Both Company and Agent’s Accounts
• Architectural Photography
• Floor plan creation
• Property video
• Print collateral – Property brochures & postcard mailing to
• BHS Tribeca window display
• Daily reporting on public response and weekly updates to ownership
• Continue follow-up initiatives with clients and contacts
• Provide ongoing market analysis
• Finalize the sale
Sophie Ravet of Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales offer a fresh and competitive option to Downtown high-end property owners and developers. Offering absolute passion for New York City real estate in every engagement, Sophie achieves consistent success by empowering buyers and sellers to make informed decisions with industry- leading insight and economic intelligence.
No matter the client’s need, Sophie offers a fresh, competitive approach with highly customized service, razor sharp intuition, unparalleled negotiation skills and a tireless work ethic.